Smart Thermostats for Greater Home Comfort
Most new Air Conditioning and Heating systems are installed with programmable thermostats. These thermostats set and regulate temperatures in the home and allow homeowners to save on their utility bills. However, thermostat technology has moved beyond simple programmed temperature control.
Sometimes with our busy lives, we forget to set the thermostat or then there is a sudden temperature change that you want to compensate for – no problem with remote Internet controlled Smart Thermostats.
With the newest Internet-enabled thermostats, homeowners can set their thermostat using “apps”. By using a Smartphone or Internet connection you can remotely control your HVAC equipment in real-time from anywhere – shopping, work, or even international travel.
Not only will your Smart Internet-enable Thermostat regulate your home temperature, it can also be programmed to send you a reminder when it’s time to change or clean your air filter, or when it’s time to schedule your semi-annual HVAC equipment checkup with Anderson Service for Home & Business. Twice a year we send out snail mail reminder notices to our maintenance customers, but you can program a reminder notice into your Smart Thermostat. A self-reminder email or text message can make your life easier by helping you keep track of your property management requirements.
When you install an Internet-enabled Smart Thermostat, you can reduce the cost of your utility bills and give yourself the added peace of mind that your air conditioning and heating system is performing properly whether you are home, or away.
Smart Thermostat offer benefits such as:
- All features are accessible from an online computer or your Smartphone
- Seven-day programming with four or more daily event settings
- Receive alerts via email or text message advising you about changes in HVAC function, such as power outages, overheating, equipment freeze-up, maintenance reminders, low battery, and when to change your air filter.
- Last minute schedule changes? Using your Smartphone app or computer, you can readily communicate with your smart programmable thermostat to change event settings to accommodate your schedule changes.
- Other heating and air conditioning equipment, such as zoning systems and whole-house dehumidifiers, can be integrated for total home comfort.
- A growing number of models include online software that tracks your household’s energy consumption so you can make changes and improve energy-efficiency and home comfort.
- Smart recovery setup can assist your smart programmable thermostat in ‘learning’ the most energy-efficient method to maximize the comfort of your living space.
- Remote control of your HVAC system using a radio frequency allows you to change settings from anywhere in your home.
- Several models allow you to monitor home security systems and turn lights on and off. This is an important feature when you are away from home on vacation or for business travel.
Call your HVAC professionals at Anderson Service at 800-741-1233 to find the best smart programmable thermostat for your home, budget, and lifestyle.
Anderson Service for Home & Business has been providing award-winning service for over 55 years to homeowners and businesses throughout SW Florida. We have the experience and the dedication to excellent customer service that you need to keep your home living space comfortable and operating properly.
Anderson Service services Venice, Sarasota, Bradenton, Long Boat Key, and Port Charlotte. Along with our sister company, Modern Service for Home & Business, our service area extends to Marco Island, Naples, Fort Myers and Punta Gorda.