Check our HVAC Reviews
on Angie's List
Air Conditioning & Heat Pumps
Air Conditioning Problems? Electric Bills Soaring! Relax and Call Anderson Service Today for The Best Solution for Staying Cool.
Just when it starts heating up, your air conditioning system breaks down. At Anderson Service and Modern Service, we have over 100 years of combined experience and service in air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance. With our years of service to Southwest Florida, we can offer you an unconditional Guarantee of Satisfaction.
Your residential air conditioning and heating system plays a large role in your comfort and can have a considerable impact on your utility bills. That is why we custom design cost effective air conditioning solutions that fit your home and can handle the extremes of Florida’s climate. The heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems – HVAC – of a home consumes 40% to 50% of the overall electrical power used in your house. In Florida, that usage percentage climbs considerable during the summer months.
We provide speedy, friendly, and reliable service to our residential air conditioning customers. For all of your air conditioning service needs, call Anderson Service or Modern Service, the leading air conditioning contractors in Southwest Florida.
Anderson Service and Modern Service air conditioning repair experts can diagnose and repair any brand of air conditioner with the correct air conditioner parts. If your AC is not working correctly our trained and licensed HVAC technicians can repair your existing air conditioning and heating system. We provide HVAC Maintenance Plans to extend the life of your air conditioning system and help it run more economically and efficiently, or we can replace your system with new energy-efficient Energy Star air conditioning equuipment that will provide you and your family with many years of comfort, as well as save you money.
Having proper return air and supply air is 100-percent dependent upon the expertise, knowledge, and experience of your installing air conditioning contractor. Our qualified HVAC technicians make sure that everything is installed safely and Properly and meets or exceeds building code requirements.
We service traditional, contemporary, and manufactured homes in a wide range of sizes. No matter how small or large your system or home is, we can help keep you cool and comfortable all year round. Our technicians are experts at air conditioning troubleshooting and will quickly determine the best solution for your budget and home comfort. Whether you need air conditioning repair or a new air conditioning system installed we will review all your options with you.
We are happy to provide you with a Free System Evaluation at your convenience. In Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte (North), DeSoto, Hardee counties call Anderson Service at 941-488-9633.
In Lee, Collier, Charlotte (South), Hendry, Glades counties call Modern Service at 239-694-8300. Maytag’s premium systems come with a 12 Year Parts Warranty and the option to add a 12 Year Labor Warranty. There are also extended manufacturer’s warranty’s for most of the systems we offer. We also offer Parts and Labor Coverage – Maintenance Plans – on equipment without warranty whether we installed it or not. An extended warranty will keep your system running efficiently for years to come and ensure that all manufacturers’ maintenance requirements are met when maintenance checkups are completed at recommended intervals.
We provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today and take advantage of our areas of expertise:
- Emergency Services
- Air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning installation
- AC tune-up
- Heat and Air Conditioner Service
- Heat Pumps and Straight Cool repair
- HVAC installation / New HVAC system
- System Maintenance Plans
- AC replacement
- AC Compressor check
- HVAC repair or replacement
- Energy Star Systems
- AC services
- Ductless Split air conditioning, mini split air conditioners
We Maintain and Repair All Air Conditioner Brands, Makes and Models:
- American Standard
- And More!
The Benefits of Choosing Anderson Service and Modern Service for All Your Air Conditioning Needs:
- Emergency Service Hours: Over 40% of problems with air conditioning systems occur after 5 p.m. or on the weekend. To compensate for this, we provide round the clock emergency service coverage. If our live Dispatcher does not answer, they will return your call, right away 24/7/365.
- Flexible Scheduling: Your convenience is important to us. We work to accommodate your schedule.
- Job Based Pricing: Our services have flat-rate pricing that depend on the job, not the time we invest into it. As soon as your air conditioning system problem is diagnosed, you will be informed as to the cost for the repair, before the repair has begun. We will honor that price, regardless of how long the repair takes.
- Air Conditioning Services Guarantee: Every air conditioning repair service we complete is guaranteed for the life of your existing service agreement or one year, whichever comes first.
- Annual Planned Service Agreements: We offer a premium Annual Service Agreement for maintenance that includes two maintenances per year, 15% Discount for Specialty Services & Repairs and Priority Emergency Service. Our annual maintenance agreements will help keep your system running efficiently and extend the life of your air conditioning unit to its maximum life expectancy.
- Air Conditioning Equipment Coverage: Modern Service and Anderson Service offer air conditioning equipment coverage for parts and labor for repairs on air conditioning equipment. Our coverage includes 15% Discount for Specialty Services and Priority Emergency Service.
- We Respect You and Your Home. All our service technicians use drop cloths and foot covers to protect your property.
- Security and Safety: All of our technicians are thoroughly background checked and drug tested. Our service technicians will always be wearing identification badges that will give you peace of mind in knowing that they are Modern Service or Anderson Service representatives.
- Financing: We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We also offer several financing plans for our customers’ convenience. Visit our Finance page for details.
An air conditioning system offers cool, quiet comfort during the simmering summer season. It extracts the heat and moisture from indoors to cool your home or business. A heat pump performs as both an air conditioner and a furnace. Heat pumps use electricity and look like an air conditioner, while keeping your home or business warm in the winter and cool in the summer. For many homes and businesses in South Florida, the heat pump is the perfect solution.
The Air You Breathe – Indoor Air Quality
The quality of the air in your home can have a significant impact on your family’s health. Indoor air quality is one health risk you can do something about. For more information about indoor air quality visit the government’s EPA website at http://www.epa.gov/iaq/
We can clean, repair or replace your Duct System. We also supply and install Air Purifiers, and De-humidifiers. We follow strict guidelines for duct cleaning and sealing.Anderson Service and Modern Service can repair, design or install a new duct system. Ask for a Free System Estimate.