Check our HVAC Reviews
on Angie's List
Maintenance Plans & Service Agreements
Maintenance Plans & Service Agreements to Make your Life Easier!
Home air conditioning systems that are poorly maintained can use up to 60% more energy. Much like a car needs a tune-up to ensure that it operates properly and to extend its life, your air conditioning system needs regular tune-ups to provide the comfort you want, reduce your utility bills, and provide you with the maximum years of use. If you have any questions feel free to contact our Contract Department directly at (941) 488-9633 or Schedule Appointment Online.
Anderson Service and Modern Service provide premium Air Conditioning Service and Maintenance Agreements for your existing HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) system and major appliance repairs, electrical and plumbing. A properly maintained system can save you money by lowering your utility bills and extending the life of your system. Improve Efficiency And Extend The Life of Your System by scheduling an Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, Electrical or Appliance repair service call.
We service all of the following:
- Ice Makers
- Ice Machines
- Deep Freezers
- Trash compactors
Call Anderson Service at 941-488-9633 or Modern Service at 239-694-8300 for your home maintenance needs.
Our maintenance agreements are below.
-Some exclusions may apply
* Appliances over 10 yrs old – Labor Only
** Additional Charge for additional Air Conditioning Systems
Additional Benefits of Our Maintenance & Service Agreements:
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved capacity
- Priority Customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement ownership is transferable
- A written COOLMAXX Efficiency Analysis
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Our Air Conditioning maintenance checklist includes:
- Clean indoor and outdoor coil
- Clean and/or replace filters
- Clean condensate drain
- Install Free Flow Pak to control algae
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Check cooling temperature differences
- Check air system pressure
- Check accessible duct system
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Check and calibrate thermostat
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
Take the EnergyStar energy yardstick test: Home Energy Yardstick
Enjoy the benefits of an efficient air conditioning system. Call Modern Service or Anderson Service today for a Free Evaluation of your existing HVAC system. We can provide you with information about the energy efficiency of your existing system and what impact a high efficiency air conditioning unit would have on your utility bills and on your comfort.
We also offer Service Agreements for Appliance Repair maintenance. Call for details.